Full-Time Sr. Sales Associate
Interact with and serve customers, handle transactions, and provide superior customer service through efficient operation of the store.
- Provides prompt, efficient and courteous customer service. Uses plus selling techniques.
- Maintains interior and exterior store image standards by general store cleaning and by providing routine maintenance to all beverage and food service equipment.
- Receives vendors and ensures invoices balance with delivery in accordance with store policy and company loss prevention practices.
- Completes shift worksheets by verifying lottery and cigarette counts and where applicable, gasoline pump readings.
- Ensures merchandise is properly rotated, faced, correctly priced and clean.
- Carries out A.I.M. procedures as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Follows all policies and procedures. (Corporate and Provincial)
- Adheres to Food Safe and sanitation requirements – corporate and provincial.
- Adheres to safety practices and security practices.
- More in-depth knowledge and responsibilities of ordering and A.I.M.
- Performs specialized job duties related to such positions of Gasoline Attendant, Sandwich Maker and Retail Post Office Assistant.
- Completes and reconciles the paperwork for specialized jobs.
- Banking procedures (deposits)
- Communication skills – policy procedures
- Assists in training of junior staff
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Some High School plus 6 – 9 months experience as a Sales Assistant or an equivalent combination of education and experience. In addition, all 7-Eleven Inc. pre-requisites under Store Team Development must be completed.
38 total views, 1 today