Aplin Information Technology, a division of David Aplin Group, is consistently recruiting seasoned and talented Information Technology consultants. There are opportunities to work on large digital transformation projects and IT/IS initiatives with select private and public sector clients. Join Aplin Information Technology’s team of IT consultants in delivering large digital transformation projects and IT/IS initiatives.
At this time, our clients are most interested in proven, successful, and seasoned IT professionals with the following titles, skills & experiences:
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- System Analysts
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Enterprise Architect
- Scrum Master
- Change Management Specialist
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Software Developer
- Technical Writer
- Sharepoint Developer
- Cloud Engineer
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven track record of delivering large scale technical projects within established project constraints
- Significant experience delivering large digital transformations, enterprise system installations, and integrations
- Executive-level consultation and thought leadership. Demonstrated skills in presentation, influence, and negotiation.
- Ability to effectively interface with technical teams as well as business teams and executives, both in-person and remotely
- Carry industry certifications and designations such as PMP, PRINCE2, CBAP, CISSP, TOGAF, Prosci, and ITIL. This list is not exhaustive and only includes some of the most common certifications.
- Consultants with past experience in the public sector, government crown corporations, and agencies
- At least 3 years of consulting experience
If you are interested in pursuing a contract consulting position with Aplin Information Technology clients, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Ron Cantiveros
(firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jim Juacalla
(email@example.com) – IT Consultants with Aplin Information Technology. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.
665 total views, 3 today