Full-Time Enterprise Data Manager
As an exciting new position for the university, the enterprise data manager brings sound data analyst or business intelligence experience with a proven ability to build strong and effective working relationships with all clients and stakeholders. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced team environment where they can share their knowledge and expertise with others to support various business needs. If this sounds like you, and you are looking for a challenging role that will allow you to work closely with your clients across the university, we hope to hear from you!
As the enterprise data manager, you are primarily responsible to ensure that enterprise business intelligence data is defined and available to key stakeholders at the university. You will manage the data governance processes and standards for the enterprise data model and ensure enterprise performance systems are accurate and functioning as designed.
The enterprise data manager provides ongoing analytics and decision-making support to the university community through training, dashboard, and report development as well an analysis of external and internal data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Business, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or a similar discipline.
- Minimum of five years of experience related to a data analyst or business intelligence role.
- Ability to work independently and multitask under short deadlines based on general directions.
- Self-motivated, curious, and proactive, with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities and an innate drive to improve how things work. Excellent organizational, quantitative, analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability in extracting and transforming data and synthesize useful information through a variety of methods and tools. Data visualization & analysis experience using analytical tools like Tableau and/or Power BI.
- Demonstrated ability to interact, build strong relationships and work with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and at various levels within the organization using collaborative leadership and coaching skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to communicate technical concepts and information to non-technical staff in a manner that can be easily understood.
- Able to manage change and conflict. Anticipates and plans for change. Helps people deal with change and resolve conflict through mentoring, encouragement, and effective conflict resolution techniques.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis using software such as SPSS, R, or Excel an asset.
- Knowledge of BC post-secondary education system is an asset.
49 total views, 1 today