Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk
Accountemps currently has an opening for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk. Become an integral part of the International Construction Company as an Accounting Clerk. This Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity will be located in the Burnaby, British Columbia area and will be a short-term temporary position. In this progressive department, career growth and quick advancement is possible. The Accounts Payable Clerk responsibilities will include matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks.
– Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
– Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
– Perform special projects as assigned
– Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
– Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
– Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
– Fullfill full-cycle A/P
– Provide support during internal and external audits
– Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
The successful candidate will have:
– Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
– Competent with spreadsheets and databases
– AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
– Check Runs experience
– Foundational knowledge in SAP
– Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
– Code Invoices experience highly desired
– Excel Formulas experience
– Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
– Be detailed, flexible, and organized
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
788 total views, 1 today